Terms & Conditions
Send Us a Message
Effective Date: December 16, 2020
STEADY AIR INC WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Table of Contents
Use of Website
Unauthorized use of this Website is prohibited. The following uses are expressly unauthorized:
- Gathering, monitoring, or copying any content on this Website by using any crawler, spyware, engine, robot, “bot,” spider, device, extraction tool, software, or any other utility, automatic device, or manual process of any kind without our express permission.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others including, without limitation, e-mail addresses, without their explicit consent.
- Interfering, or attempting to interfere, with the operations of the Website or using any device or software that will interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the operations of the Website; or posting any unauthorized material to the pages of the Website or the databases that power it.
- Attempting to circumvent Website security in any way; probing or testing the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website; or hacking, breaching, or attempting to breach any part of the Website, its security or authentication measures, or any network connected to the Website, including the content management system and source code.
- Uploading or submitting any data or information containing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, or any other computer code, corrupt file, program or component designed to interfere with this Website or its use, or the use of any software, hardware, networks, servers, computers, electronic devices, or other equipment of ours or any third party.
- Submitting any content in such volume as to disrupt use of this Website; or taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Taking any action or making any communication that is inappropriate, unlawful, threatening, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, indecent, defamatory, abusive, or a violation of the our legal rights (including, without limitation, privacy and publicity rights) or the legal rights of a third party.
- Violating the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Posting Submissions (defined below) or any other content using any manual or automatic posting tools other than those provided by us, unless you have received our express written consent.
- Improperly assuming or claiming the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person or entity.
- Conducting or forwarding surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Taking actions to seek or discover any materials or information, including passwords, through or in connection with the Website, except as authorized by these Terms and as intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Posting hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
- Attempting to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by us, as determined in our sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate this Website or any service available on this Website, any link, embed, platform, widget, application, software, product, or feature used by this Website, and your access to this Website, in whole or in part, at any time whatsoever.
Changes to Website Policies
Text Messages and Other Communications to a Telephone
Phone Calls with Us through this Website
Use of Third Party Sites and Organizations
Any content, remarks, suggestions, testimonials, feedback, ideas, graphics, reviews, comments, advertisements, listings for products and/or services, leads, or other information communicated to us through this Website (together, the “Submissions”) which you post, input, or submit to the Website or our associated services is considered to be non-confidential and public. We do not claim ownership of your Submissions, however, you hereby grant to us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all Submissions alone or as part of other works (including, without limitation, for products or advertising) in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed, without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees. You agree that we shall not be liable as a result of any similarities that may appear between Submissions and our future operations and/or content.
You agree that all Submissions provided on this Website are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from which the Submissions originated, and that you are responsible for any Submissions that you post on this Website. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submissions, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submissions as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions. You further represent and warrant that you are the sole author of all Submissions you post or submit to the Website, and that such Submissions do not infringe upon the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other rights of any person or entity. You agree that we may at any time delete, refuse or move Submissions posted to the Website for any reason.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree your Submissions will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or electronic device; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Submission; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
We have no obligation to monitor Submissions. However, we reserve the right to review and to delete, remove, edit, move, or decline to post any Submissions on the Website in our sole discretion. You are exclusively responsible for the accuracy of all Submissions you post or submit to the Website. If you believe information in your Submission is incorrect or you have concerns with our services regarding your Submission, you must notify us immediately. If any information in your Submission is found to be fraudulent, we reserve the right to immediately deactivate your user account and remove your Submissions without any form of compensation or advance warning.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submissions, as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submissions you may provide and we may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
All content on this Website whether provided by this Website or through links, widgets, embeds, or social media or other third party features, is the copyrighted work of us, Webit, or the owner(s) of the content, links, widgets, embeds, or social media or other third party features, and/or the owner(s) of Submission(s). Except as stated herein, none of the contents of the Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express written permission of us, the owner(s) of the content, links, widgets, embeds, or social media or other third party features, and/or the owner(s) of Submission(s), with the exception that Website content may be shared through social media, so long as such sharing maintains a true and official link back to the Website and the shared content is unaltered.
Any trademarks, service marks, or logos appearing on this Website are our property or the property of the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, or logos to us. We and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, or logos to us retain all rights with respect to any of our respective trademarks, service marks, or logos appearing in this Website, whether registered or not. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
Privacy & Information Use
Copyrights and Trademarks
Liability & Indentity
ANY AND ALL CONTENT CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, SOFTWARE, CODE, APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, AND CORRESPONDING SERVICES IS RELIED UPON AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS PRESENTED “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE.” NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY, OR IMPLIED, ARE PROVIDED FOR THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. AS WAY OF EXAMPLE, NOT LIMITATION, WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE. WE PROVIDE NO WARRANTIES THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENT IS FREE FROM ERROR OR DEFECTS (LIKE VIRUSES OR MALICIOUS CODE), THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL NOT BE COMPROMISED BY A CYBERATTACK, HACK, OR OTHER SIMILAR EVENT. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES TO ANY ACTUAL OR PROSPECTIVE PURCHASER OR OWNER OF ANY ITEM AS TO THE EXISTENCE, OWNERSHIP, OR CONDITION OF THE ITEM, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE ITEM CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THROUGH EMAIL OR TEXT NOTIFICATIONS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY INJURY TO PERSON, PROPERTY, OR BODY, OR ANY KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES (COLLECTIVELY A “CLAIM”). THIS INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, INSUFFICIENT, INCOMPLETE, MISSING OR DELETED CONTENT, DETERIORATION OR CORRUPTION OF FILES OR CONTENT, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJANS, MALWARE AND MALICIOUS CODE, OR INJURY TO PERSON, PROPERTY, OR BODY, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, BUT YOU AGREE THAT OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE WAIVED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY THE LAW OF YOUR STATE OR JURISDICTION. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OR DISAGREE WITH ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THIS LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY PROVISION, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Y USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE: (1) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK; (2) YOU CONSENT TO AND ARE BOUND BY THE ABOVE LIABILITY WAIVER AND THIRD PARTY DISPUTE RELEASE; (3) YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY AND WILL INDEMNIFY US FOR ANY CLAIM (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COST OF INVESTIGATING ANY CLAIM, THE COST OF LITIGATION, AND ATTORNEYS’ FEES, WHETHER OR NOT LEGAL PROCEEDINGS ARE INSTITUTED) ARISING FROM, ATTRIBUTABLE TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH OR ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY TRANSACTION ON, THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INACCURACIES, MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR FRAUD IN ANY SALE OR PURCHASE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY ANY ADVERTISEMENT OR LISTING ON THE WEBSITE), ANY SUBMISSIONS YOU POST ON THIS WEBSITE, YOUR BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATION, TERM, OR WARRANTY IN THESE TERMS, AND YOUR INFRINGEMENT OF THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY YOU IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION; AND (4) WE EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT OUR SOLE AND COMPLETE DISCRETION AND AT OUR OWN COST, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU WILL FULLY COOPERATE WITH US IN ASSERTING ANY AVAILABLE DEFENSES.
No Agency, Joint Venture, Employment, or Partnership
Entire Agreement and Headings
The headings used herein are provided solely for your convenience and have no legal or contractual effect. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Website to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that these Terms and all related documents be written in English.
Specific areas or pages of this Website may include additional or different terms relating to the use of this Website. In the event of a conflict between such terms and these Terms, the terms provided on the relevant specific area or page of the Website shall control.